Discovery Center Summer Welcome Student Staff
The Discovery Center & Transfer Center are now hiring student staff for Summer Welcome 2021. Our Summer Welcome student staff work with new freshmen and transfer students that are exploring their major opportunities at Mizzou. These students also work with incoming students in the MizzouMACC program. They teach incoming students how to use myZou, register for classes, and answer questions about life at Mizzou. If you are knowledgeable about Mizzou and enjoy working with exploring students in a faced paced environment, apply now!
- Proficient with MU technology including myZou, MU Connect, Canvas, Webmail, and Zoom.
- Be aware of and respect diversity.
- Be respectful of your peers, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Be customer service oriented with problem solving mentality.
- Training will be provided for the position
- Will assist with class registration by utilizing Zoom.
- Need to be available for the following dates: May 27th– July 2nd and also July 23rd from 9am-5pm.
- Some days will only be from 9-11:30 am and some only from 11:30am-5pm. Full schedule will be shared in interview process.
- The position will pay $10.30 per hour.
- Any Undergraduate Student (including spring 2021 graduates) can apply.
- You must include a current resume with your application. If you need assistance creating or updating a resume, consult the MU Career Center.
If you have any questions, please call (573) 884-9700 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or email email@example.com.
Use this link to complete the application: https://missouri.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5tXXvKDb21JhRRj