Discovery Center Summer Welcome Student Staff
The Discovery Center and Transfer Center are now hiring student staff for Summer Welcome 2022. Our Summer Welcome student staff work with new freshmen and transfer students that are exploring their major opportunities at Mizzou. They teach incoming freshmen and transfer students how to use myZou, register for classes, and answer questions about life at Mizzou. if you are knowledgeable about Mizzou and enjoy working with exploring students in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Proficient with MU technology including myZou, MU Connect, Canvas, and Webmail.
- Be aware of and respect diversity.
- Be respectful of your peers, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Be customer service oriented with problem solving mentality.
- Be available to work in Columbia, MO this summer
- May 23 – August 5: 8am-5pm Monday – Friday (full schedule will be shared in the interview process. There will be days that you work longer than others and few days that you wont work at all)
- Training will be provided
- The position will pay $11.15 per hour
- Any current or graduating undergraduate student (including spring 2022 graduates) can apply
- You must include a current resume with your application. If you need assistance creating or updating a resume, consult the MU Career Center.
If you have any questions, please call (573) 884-9700 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this link to complete the application: https://missouri.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bDSCEuBi2b4tw0K