Discovery Center Summer Welcome Student Staff
The Discovery Center is now hiring student staff for Summer Welcome 2020. Our Summer Welcome student staff work with new freshmen and transfer students that are exploring their major opportunities at Mizzou. They teach incoming freshmen and transfer students how to use myZou, register for classes, and answer questions about life at Mizzou. If you are knowledgeable about Mizzou and enjoy working with exploring students in a faced paced environment, apply now!
- Proficient with MU technology including myZou, MU Connect, Canvas, and Webmail.
- Be aware of and respect diversity.
- Be respectful of your peers, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Be customer service oriented with problem solving mentality.
- June 1st – July 17th: 8am – 12pm with occasional 1pm – 5 pm. (full schedule will be shared in interview process)
- The position will pay $9.45 per hour.
- Any Undergraduate Student (including spring 2020 graduates) can apply
- You must include a current resume with your application. If you need assistance creating or updating a resume, consult the MU Career Center.
If you have any questions, please call (573) 884-9700 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.