This appeal is available for students who are ineligible to enroll for classes in the upcoming term at the University of Missouri and are interested in exploring options for a major path at the University. You must have less than 60 credit hours in order to appeal into the Discovery Center as an Exploring student.
- We strongly recommend that you provide an honest and thorough reflection, as well as a clear plan for academic success.
- You should write your appeal in a separate document, then copy/paste it into the form provided. Make sure to save your answers in a separate document before submitting your appeal.
- All communication will be sent to your MU-issued e-mail address.
Fall 2023 Reinstatement appeal due date
- Friday, May 26th at 11:59pm CST (appeal decisions will be communicated by the end of the day Wednesday, May 31st)
- Friday, June 23rd at 11:59pm CST (appeal decisions will be communicated by the end of the day Monday, June 26th)
- Friday, July 28th at 11:59pm CST (appeal decisions will be communicated by the end of the day Monday, July 31 CST)
- Friday, August 11th at 11:59 CST (appeal decisions will be communicated by the end of the day August 14)
*Any Fall 2023 registration will be cancelled on June 26th if appeals are denied or not received by June 23rd. Appeals will not be accepted after the August 11th deadline.
*Any Summer 2023 registration will be cancelled on May 31st if appeals are denied or not received by May 26th.
Link to Appeal: Discovery Center Spring 2023 Dismissal Appeal
If you used to be a degree-seeking student at Mizzou but haven’t enrolled in classes for at least one semester, you must apply for re-admission. If, at the time of departure from Mizzou, you were ineligible to enroll, you will also need to complete a separate appeal for readmission. If this situation applies to you, please complete this appeal using this link: Discovery Center readmission appeal.