This appeal is available for students who are ineligible to enroll for classes in the upcoming term at the University of Missouri and are interested in exploring options for a major path at the University. You must have less than 75 credit hours in order to appeal into the Discovery Center as an Exploring student.
- We strongly recommend that you provide an honest and thorough reflection, as well as a clear plan for academic success.
- You should write your appeal in a separate document, then copy/paste it into the form provided. Make sure to save your answers in a separate document before submitting your appeal.
- All communication will be sent to your MU-issued e-mail address.
Reinstatement appeal due dates
- May 30th at 11:59pm CST (final decision will be made by June 2nd)
- June 25th at 11:59pm CST (final decision will be made June 30th)
- August 8th at 11:59pm CST (final decision will be made by August 11th)
Any fall registration will be cancelled on June 30th if appeals are denied or not received by June 25th. Appeals will not be accepted after August 8th deadline.
Link to Appeal: https://missouri.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_88F8tocIDdRCBO5
If you used to be a degree-seeking student at Mizzou but haven’t enrolled in classes for at least one semester, you must apply for re-admission. If, at the time of departure from Mizzou, you were ineligible to enroll, you will also need to complete this appeal.